Updated: Feb 14, 2019
Setting The Mood
In every movie you’ve ever seen, you know what sets the mood? Music!
Music is also one of the very few tings that can bring back a special memory in the blink of an eye.
When it comes to planning out your engagement having the perfect song playing can deepen the moment – not only will you be setting the mood but you will be creating a memory of a lifetime!
1. Throw-back Memories: Do you two already have a song that you know is “Your Song”? If so this would be a sure way of capturing a moment that the two of you can embrace and will be sure to send tingles down her spine.
2. Plan for it: Decide where and when you want to propose, pick the perfect spot for the proposal. If it’s in a restaurant, a public arena, or outside co-ordinate with the venue or owner what your plan is, get in touch with the owner/manager of the venue, and ask to have your song(s) played at a specific moment. Having other people (secret helpers) who know what you are doing helping you will make it more magical and will also put you at ease which will help you focus and enjoy the moment. Maybe even have a wedding photographer hidden.
3 Song Selections: Here are some specially selected songs that can set the sound track for your engagement selected by a professional DJ from Summer Bounce Entertainment:
10. Like I’m Gonna Lose You – Meghan Trainor
9. Marry Me – Train
8. H.O.L.Y. – Florida Georgia Line
7. Hey Pretty Girl – Kip Moore
6. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
5. From the ground up – Dan + Shay
4. Wanted – Hunter Hayes
3. I won’t give up – Jason Mraz
2. Simple – Florida Georgia Line
1. Perfect – Ed Sheeran Ft Beyoncé
A bonus/favorite of on or our DJ/ MC’s Brenton Thompson
* ” You Are The Best Thing – Ray Lamontagne ” *
Once she says “Yes!” you can go on and start to plan your big day!